- When people go “aww” or even sometimes, “I’m sorry” or “I’ll pray for you” and usually end it at that – lessen filler words and replace them with something useful of substance; don’t try to sound like you care, just care.
- When people lie – it’s all about integrity. All it takes is one lie for someone to distrust you forever.
- When people gossip (when you talk about someone else for no reason) – mind yo own business… don’t start drama for no reason.
- When people can’t spell or mix up basic grammar (ex: your and you’re, they’re and their, seperate vs separate) – automatically disqualified from any romantic prospects
- When people spit randomly while walking
I probably have more, but these are all for now.